Advanced Practice Respiratory Therapist

By Calli Johnson posted 03-09-2020 18:38

Does anyone know what colleges are offering the Advanced Practice Respiratory Therapist (APRT) degree? I've hear that maybe Ohio State University, but am not really able to confirm from their website. Has Texas State University applied for accreditation with CoARC to offer this program? And is it forecasted that there will be online options? Thanks!
1 comment



03-22-2020 23:26

Ohio State University is offering a Master's degree for Advanced Respiratory therapists Practitioner.  I attended a meeting in February 2020, promoting the certification of this program.